Well, I did not post Monday because I spent my morning at the Doctors where I was told I have a small Inguinal Hernia. Doctor said I might not need surgery, but he made me an appt. with the surgeon to get a second opinion. I go next Tuesday to meet with the surgeon and to find out my fate. I hear Hernia surgery isn't too awful though, in most cases it is outpatient.
Anyway, my weigh in on Monday was 233.6. So I am still losing weight, although I think that trend will slow down now that I am unable to workout. So we will see how that goes.
I will try to update this more to let you know how the whole"hernia" thing is working out.
I just hope I am up and running before Highland Games season gets into swing.
Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment