Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Intro.

For those of you who do not know about a month and a half ago I started a diet with Amy (my wife). Along with the diet I actively train for Highland Games Heavy athletics. I like to spend at least 3 days in the gym, if not four lifting and trying to pack on as much muscle as possible.
This will just be a log of my diet progress as well as my Power Lifting and Highland games progress. I figured this would be a great way to make me accountable for my actions and might help to keep me going. Tonight I will post last nights workout out. I will also be sure to include a list of goals I would like to reach by the end of 2008.

Here is some info for now.
The day I started on the diet I weighed 272lbs. as of this morning I weigh 251.4 lbs. I think for my build, I would ideally like to be in the 220-230 range, so I have a ways to go, but it is totally reachable!

Cheers for now!

1 comment:

Jameson said...

Woot! Welcome to the world of blogging. Now don't go showing off and update more than me. That would be mean.

Of course, it may motivate me to post more.